Unsure about how to choose an outsourcing partner for your business?
Coeo’s four-step process - explained in this infographic - helps managers decide when to outsource, who to partner with and how to measure success.
While the old model of outsourcing focused solely on reducing costs, modern businesses know that finding the right partner can bring in huge value beyond running a service. A supplier’s expertise can provide fresh insights and in-house teams can broaden their own knowledge through working alongside them.
Is outsourcing the right choice?
Outsourcing is ideal if your company either:
- Needs specialist technical expertise
- Or needs to free up existing teams’ workloads.
Remember: Outsourcing works best when you have clear goals in mind.
Selecting the right outsourcing partner
- Do they have experience working on similar projects?
- Do their company values align with yours?
- How good are they at communicating with you?
- Do they have the technical knowledge you require?
Setting outsourcing goals that drive value
- Set KPIs based on your motives for engaging in the partnership
- Agree these with your partner company
- Agree not only on the goals, but how to measure them
Measuring the success of a partnership
- Consider how well the partner aligns with your company and its values
- Look at how well any issues have been dealt with
- Meet regularly with your partner company to assess progress
Find out more
Find out more about how finding the right outsourcing partner can bring in huge value beyond running a service by downloading our whitepaper.
Coeo's Dedicated Support Service
Coeo’s world-class Dedicated Support service provides 24x7 cover and proactive monitoring for
your Microsoft data platform, managing Azure data services as well as your on-premises SQL
You can find out more about our data platform monitoring service on our Dedicated Support page.