Teams from Coeo and Redgate got together to participate in a Tough Mudder event to raise money for three great causes. Collectively, they raised over £2,000 with matching from Coeo for British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research UK, and Parkinson's UK. It was an amazing experience for everyone involved, and we are thrilled to have been able to contribute to the work of these charities.
Highlights from the event included:
- A gruelling 15 kilometre track from start to finish, with some questionable running terrain
- 30 muddy and wet obstacles aimed at challenging even the fittest competitor
- 10,000 volts of electricity to wake you up in case you got bored of running through mud and water
- Amazing teamwork from Coeo and Redgate, working as one to conquer the most difficult obstacles
- Fears were conquered and laughter was shared, making it an unforgettable experience for everyone involved
Coeo and Redgate team-up for The British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research UK, and Parkinson's UK
A big thank you for all the donations and crew that supported along the way: photographers on the sidelines getting muddy for no real reason, families who shouted words of encouragement from the wings, and those who simply turned up with food and sweets to reward the competitors. The teams could not have done it without the Jelly Babies and your friendly faces!
If you would like to donate, please visit the links below.
British Heart Foundation: https://www.gofundme.com/f/zg7vp-coeo-tough-mudder-charity-fundraising
Cancer Research UK: https://www.gofundme.com/f/coeo-tough-mudder-charity-fundraising
Hat and Home’s 2022 Parkinson’s Appeal: https://www.justgiving.com/team/hatandhomesupportsparkinsons
On behalf of the charities, we’re so grateful for your support and these causes will help fund life-changing research.