This November, Microsoft released Cumulative Updates for SQL Server 2016 SP1 and SP2. In addition, we have seen a number of Windows Updates released this month, see below for more details.
SQL Server Updates:
- Cumulative update 12 (CU12) for SQL Server 2016 SP1
- Cumulative update 4 (CU4) for SQL Server 2016 SP2
There have been a number of Windows security related updates, all details can be found here.
Cyber Security in the news:
- US Postal Service left 60 million users' data exposed for over a year
- Twitter warns users of glitch that may have shared private messages
- GCHQ warns on Black Friday cyber-threat