In July's news - the Information Commissioner’s Office cracked down on GDPR breaches, giving Marriott a fine of nearly £100 million. Also, critical Windows and SQL Server updates.
SQL Server Updates:
In July we have seen CTP 3.2 released for SQL Server 2019, along with cumulative updates for SQL Server 2016 SP2 and 2014 SP3.
- SQL Server 2019 Community Technology Preview 3.2 (CTP 3.2)
- Cumulative Update 8 for SQL Server 2016 SP2
- Cumulative Update 4 for SQL Server 2014 SP3
You can find the list of Windows Security updates for July 2019 here.
In the News:
- Marriott to be fined nearly £100m over GDPR breach
- A former cloud service employee from Capital One has stolen data from 100 million customers of the bank. See more here.
- Microsoft have spotted a spike in Astaroth Fileless Malware Attacks. Find out more details here.